Crowne Plaza Downtown Dallas Owner
Dallas is a thriving and popular tourist destination, although like most vacation you will obviously be spending a lot of money.
If you’re on a restricted budget it is still possible to go in an exciting and enjoyable holiday at Dallas. Dallas is filled with tourist attractions which will make it possible for you to have an enjoyable vacation even when you’re on a limited budget.
Venues that are free and allows you to spend less money
• Cedar Ridge Preservation — that is ideal for hiking and walking. This preservation is ideal for people who are seeking to enjoy that outdoors.
• Dallas Heritage Village — this museum will give you an opportunity to experience the history of Dallas.
• Grand Prairie’s Paragon Outlet Mall — that mall includes tons of affordable shop that will help save you money on shopping cash.
• Northpark Center — that really is a garden that feature distinct work of art for free.
• West End — these place has a few free concerts and sockets that sells things for at a reasonable price.
• Freedmen’s Cemetery — but maybe not the most traditional tourist attraction cemeteries is a good way for an excess education as this cemetery features old headstones.
• Grand Prairie Market Square — you can discover a lot of bargains that are selling for an inexpensive price.
Crowne Plaza Hotel is an establishment that offers high quality service for an inexpensive rate. Additionally their service offers everything you need for a comfortable stay such as wifi, electricity outlets, comfy bedding, fine dining room and etc.. This resort is well known for their cheap rates, furthermore the one of the greatest thing about this hotel is its location. The hotel is located at downtown hotels in the arts district dallas which will put you near the tourist attractions saving you cash for gas or transport.